Thursday, August 21, 2008

Serious Warnings Against Tramadol/Ultram

Tramadol (Ultram) is a narcotic-like pain reliever used commonly among arthritis patients. However arthritis sufferers are discovering that they do not need drugs to remedy their condition. Whether you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, nonarticular arthritis, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, etc, you should be aware of the fact that drugs are not necessary to manage your condition. What doctors never tell their patients is that the reason they suffer from arthtitis (and this is consistent with almost any disease/illness) isn’t because they need Tramadol (Ultram), Azathioprine, Corticosteroids, Cosamin DS, Depo-Medrol or any other drug (and there are many). What arthritis sufferers should be concerned with are the harmful substances in our diet. Today, many harmful substances can be found in the cultivation of our food, including pesticides and GMOs (genetically modified organisms), as well as the preparation of it (hydrogenated oil, coloring matter, boric acid and other harmful food preservatives). At the same time, we are depriving ourselves of the most important nutrients and minerals that we need. Such deficiencies almost always lead to disease and illness. In fact, this combination is always responsible for either the prevention of disease and illness (by consuming the right substances) or the development of them (consuming harmful substances. Most doctors are not telling this to their patients. They don’t understand that they do not need drugs. Drugs are merely chemicals and they change the way a person’s body works, which is why we usually classify them as harmful. For example, “experts” aren’t clear on exactly how Tramadol works (biochemically), but one alarming precaution against using it is that it is extremely addictive. Some of its side effects also include fainting, chest pain, black stool, trouble swallowing, seizures, rash, severe dizziness, liver disease (liver and kidney function are crucial in removing toxins from the body), diarrhea, etc. Such drugs are associated with many side effects and there are plenty more but the point is that drugs ruin our lives. The sad part about it is that most people either don’t know that they don’t need drugs to treat their illness or they’re just not aware of what kind of alternatives exist.
Well, think about this, your doctor can only tell you about drugs and how to use them to treat illness, but they cannot tell you how to prevent or eradicate disease and illness. This is because they went to medical school where the curriculum is dominated by the study of drugs for treatment, drug prescription, etc, instead of nutrition or nutritional medicine. The only thing that can eradicate and prevent disease and illness, will always be found in natural healing substances, not harmful chemicals. If you want to learn more about nutritional medicine or any other natural alternatives to get rid of your arthritis pain and inflammation, you can pick up a free report that will give you more details at the Arthritis Remedy website. They offer a free report called “The 3 Underlying Causes of Arthritis Pain & Inflammation That Your Doctor Won’t Tell You.” As this report makes its way into the hands of more and more people, of course drug companies will find a way to try and ban it so it's important to pick up a copy right away. You don’t have to suffer and you don’t have to use chemicals that have dangerous side effects. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

1 comment:

Sarah Morgan said...

I want every herpes patient to please read my testimony, my name is SARAH MORGAN am from California in USA, I contacted genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms. I have had it for 4 months now., and it has affected my life. I have told my boyfriends who I trusted about it and I have never had a bad reaction, it has affected my new relationships with Smith and people think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I would like to advise people on how I get rid of my herpes and I was reading a comment on the internet,and I saw a testimony posted by a woman from Germany that she get rid of her herpes with the help of DR AHKIGBE and so I was so happy when I saw that post, that his herbal medication is free and I quickly collected the herbal doctor email and I email him within 3 hr he respond to my email and I explain things to him he told me not to worry that he is going to cure me totally with his herbal medicine he only request for little money that he will use to buy the items for the preparation of the herbal medicine, wish I send to him because the pain was too much for me to bear and after some days he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine, that I should send him my address that he want to sent it to me via DHL or FED-EX that was how I got the herbal medication and I use it as I was told and after few days I found out that my herpes was no more, i went to hospital for confirmation and it was true really that was how i got my cured. DR AKHIGBE also cure other deadly diseases like,  HIV/AIDS, HERPES, DIABETES,CANCER, ALS, ASTHMA, HERPAPITIS A&B, DENGUE FEVER, RABIES, MARBURG DISEAS, THYROID, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS ,LUPUS, EPILEPSY, CHRONIC DISEASE, MALARIA, BACTERIAL DIARRHEA HEART DISEASE., JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, SCHIZOPHRENIA, POLIO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESURE, VAGINAL  DISCHARGE,  TUBERCULOSIS, ALZHEIMER , PENIS ENLARGEMENT, PARKINSON'S, to get your rid kindly via his email:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    contact his number:  +2349010754824           website:  https://drrealakhigbe.weebly.com       you can still write me on Instagram to get more information. on Sarah Morgan.